Release notes for Lineardraft AutoCAD 2018-2020 Plugin versions dating to the start of 2021, detailing new features, changes, and fixed issues.
Ready to update? Find out how to get the latest version of Lineardraft AutoCAD 2018-2020 Plugin here.
- Now compatible with all sub-versions of AutoCAD 2018 - 2020.
- Users must explicitly mark Lineardraft as trusted when opening AutoCAD for the first time after installation - this only occurs once.
- Moved the AutoCAD toolbar to be packaged as part of Lineardraft Core - this requires the latest version of Lineardraft Core. Please install Lineardraft Core after installing this update.
- Nonessential registry entries are no longer created.
- Added trusted path locations for French environment.
- Installer no longer requires administrator rights. See Lineardraft AutoCAD Plugin Stuck at Version 2021.10.2994.1.
- Added compatibility with AutoCAD 2018.1.2.
- Added compatibility with AutoCAD 2019.
- Added compatibility with AutoCAD 2020.
- Added compatibility with AutoCAD Civil3D 2020.
- Included Saved Views Manager toolbar components.