A downloadable Excel (.csv) report from Lineardraft, detailing the distance rails of a track have moved from their original position, in relation to its associated structures. Distances in the report are shown as a magnitude, they do not indicate the direction of movement.
This is useful for when a track alignment file is updated mid-way through a design, and users need to quickly understand what has changed.
All information in this report is provided on a single sheet, which includes:
- The name of the structure.
- The number of tracks the structure is associated with.
- 'Pass' or 'Fail', denoting if the total movement (i.e. max delta) of all the rails is within tolerance - the tolerance value is defined by the user in the 'Track Manager'.
- The horizontal movement of the left and right rails of the first associated track in metres.
- The vertical movement of the left and right rails of the first associated track in metres.
- The total movement (i.e. the max delta) of the left and right rails of the first associated track metres.
The horizontal, vertical, and total movement information for any additional associated main tracks will be displayed in additional columns to the right.
More info: Learn how to generate a track tolerance report here.