This article contains the minimum detail you should include in your ticket submission when asking how to do something.
What roles are required to submit this ticket type?
What are the minimum requirements for this ticket type?
For us to properly understand and act on your ticket we need to know the finer details. Attach or include the following in the ‘Detail’ box in your ticket submission.
Please note: If these minimum requirements are not met, your ticket might be closed and you might have to submit a new one.
- A clear & detailed description of what you are trying to do - what is your intended outcome?
- Clearly explain what you have tried so far - a screen recording can be helpful in this case.
- Attach any relevant drawings or screenshots, making sure the drawing revision and/or the version are clearly shown.
- If you are trying to allocate an item, describe what steps you have taken to do this, and the input values you have used.
- Finally, explain your 'Priority' selection from the drop-down list. This helps us understand the urgency of your request.
Top tip: An annotated screenshot or screen recording can be really helpful to explain what you are trying to do!