If you have been through our guide on how to categorise your ticket, and still can't work out which category is correct, then you can submit an 'Other' ticket, and we can advise you on the best way to proceed.
This article contains the minimum details and attachments required in your submission.
What roles are required to submit this ticket type?
For example, if you are asking about adding licenses to your package, you must have the Commercial Administrator role to do this.
What are the minimum requirements for this ticket type?
For us to properly understand and act on your ticket appropriately we need to know the finer details. Attach or include the following in the ‘Detail’ box in your ticket submission.
Please note: If these minimum requirements are not met, your ticket might be closed and you might have to submit a new one.
- A clear & detailed description of your issue or request.
- Clearly explain why this does not fit into any of the other ticket categories.
- Attach any relevant drawings, screenshots, or screen recordings that will help explain or demonstrate your issue.
- If you want to discuss a previously resolved ticket, please provide the ticket number.
- Finally, explain your 'Priority' selection from the drop-down list. This helps us understand the urgency of your request.
Please make sure you only ask about an individual issue, so we can clearly track the actions/changes we make and why we make them!
Please note: If we find your ticket belongs to another category, we will advise you what to do next.