Typically an Engineering Manager or Project Director, to submit licensing requests you will need the License Administrator role assigned to your User Account.
- Assign or revoke available Lineardraft licenses
- Transfer or switch licenses
- Assign or remove design catalogues to/from licenses
- Assign or remove project settings to/from licenses
- Request license information for other users in your organisation
It's important your company nominates a person who understands the requests they are making and the impact upon all affected users and teams. Ideally, a senior team member who oversees the access and usage of Lineardraft within a team.
Please note: Purchasing additional licenses or removing them from your package must be requested by a Commercial Administrator. License Administrators can only assign or revoke licenses your company has already purchased.