You need the Commercial Administrator role assigned to your User Account to be able to submit any type of commercial request. This could be about contracts, licenses, invoices, upgrades, and much more!
- Add or remove licenses to your package (a special permission not allowed in License Administrator role)
- Request a change to the roles & privileges attached to a user's license
- Upgrade an existing license agreement
- Make contractual changes to a Software License Agreement
- Request a quotation for a contract renewal
It's important your company nominates a competent person, who holds a suitable position within the business, and can be relied upon to make contractually binding decisions from time to time.
They must understand the requests they are making and the impact upon all affected parties, contracts, and the company they are representing.